Re: [RTTY] TX5C - Finally on LOTW!

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TX5C - Finally on LOTW!
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:41:12 -0500
On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Brian Kassel <k7re@arrl.net> wrote:

> Took them 3 months (!), but all of my TX5C QSO's have finally showed up
> on LOTW just today.

Are you complaining?  I was pleased to see that they were there last
night, but considering that I only contributed in the form of buying a
shirt, I thought three months was pretty snappy.

I need to send a card off so I can get their real QSL.

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR