[RTTY] 2008 ANARTS

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2008 ANARTS
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:30:58 -0500
I made 6 more Q's this year than in 2007, but had a much lower score. Last
years score was over 500,000 points. The low score was due to almost no EU
( just 12) calls. I did work one JA, 5 Russia, one J39BS, and my two
regulars CN8KD and KH6GMP. I never found any ZL or VK calls and I made a
special effort to look for them when the path should have been open. I could
not get the multipliers as most of my contacts were in NA. I saw GU0SUP
answering a call and tried to call Phil. I guess he could not hear me.
Running just 65 watts does make it a little more difficult. Thanks for all
who worked me. I am ready for the next one, poor propagation and all. At my
age I just hope cycle 24 and good propagation will get here before I short
to ground.

73  Dick  KS0M

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Cnt
     7      14      82    2    5    0
    14     101     834   17   13    6
    21      41     185    3    7    0
 Total     156    1101   22   25    6
 Claimed Score: 310,482

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M