Re: [RTTY] ANARTS NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOST HP

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ANARTS NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOST HP
From: "Frank Hunt" <zl2br@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:46:59 +1200
On 16 Jun 2008 at 23:08, Andrei Stchislenok wrote:

>  ANARTS WW RTTY Contest
>
> Few activity from Oceania, did not see any VK stations (they probably
> forgot about ANARTS). Eurpe and NA were active though.

This is silly and unwarranted comment to make. By my reckoning there
were at least 26 Oceania stations active.
VK - 11
ZL - 5
KH6 -4
YB - 2
FO8 - 1
4W - 1
DU - 1
9M6 - 1

There are obviously many reasons why you didn't work any VK's,
including the lousy propagation conditions at present. Which is no
doubt the reason I didn't work many Eu stations. I only worked 3
Russian Eu stations, but I don't for one minute think that they
forgot about the contest!

73, Frank ZL2BR