[RTTY] SARTG 2007 Award

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG 2007 Award
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:55:14 -0500
Hello RTTY'ers:

I just received a welcome surprise in the mail - a 1st place Diplom for SOAB
low power in District 4 for the 2007 SARTG WW RTTY Contest ! It's a
beautiful certificate that will proudly decorate my radio shack wall. Many
thanks to the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group for putting on a
great contest, one that I'll certainly re-enter. Also many thanks to Don,
AA5AU for pointing me in the right direction.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL