[RTTY] VE3IAE ANARTS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VE3IAE ANARTS
From: "Vladimir Sidorov" <vs.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:26:29 -0400
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE3IAE
Operator(s): VE3IAE
Station: VE3IAE

Class: SOST LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   66
   20:  104
   15:   10
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  180  1620    67  Continents = 6  Total Score = 651,240

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

It was not easy. The Saturday's prop was wiped out by Aurora. Sigs were so
weak that for hours the S-meter did not react on them, and so many stations
could not copy me at all or asked for numerous repeats. Then Sunday followed
with a serious thunderstorm which even caused some power outages. If no
power outage, anyway I had to seat and wait with  antennas disconnected
because of lightnings close by. The funniest thing was to see the end of the
thunderstorm exactly when the contest was over...
First 3-4 hours of the contest were the best overall. 3 ZL's heard, one
worked, but no VKs at all.
Anyways, as usual, ANARTS is a great event. Thanks to the
sponsors/organizers.

IC-756Pro3    Hustler 5BTV vertical w/ rised radials.

---