Re: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY RU

To: "Ted Huf" <ted@w4ze.com>,"'RTTY Group'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY RU
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 06:31:47 -0700
Please add my congrats as well.  And I sometimes think Don may be taken for
granted;  he is like a rock.  I got started in RTTY from his MMTTY tutorial
website; learned RTTY contesting; and whenever I need a fix, like low and
slow solar condx, just a quick visit to rttycontesting.com, and good to
go.  RTTY ops and contesters are greatly indebted to Don for his support of
the hobby.

73, Mark N7MQ