[RTTY] PLAQUE for CQ WW RTTY 2007

To: "RTTY Reflector Reflector" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PLAQUE for CQ WW RTTY 2007
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:45:14 -0400
I found tonight a very special gift in my mailbox.

Big envelope, which came from CQ Magazine HQ, located 1.5 miles from my
house.
Inside I found well packed Plaque for CQ WW RTTY DX Contest 2007, for the
first Place in North America, Single Operator on 7 MHz.

This beautiful Plaque will find its place on the wall tonight, for prominent
display among others. Callsign used was KP2/NP3D.

I want to thank CQ Magazine staff for sponsoring this Contest; Don, K2OGD
for sponsoring the Plaque and all guys who called me and answered my calls
during the Contest. Many thanks to Brad, KP2M/K9BZ for letting me use his
nice Station in St. Croix Island, USVI.

I cannot say that I did not expect this Plaque, but soo fast... my special
Thanks are going to Mike, K4GMH for a superb job in terms of organizing the
whole process and shipping out the Plaques. Well done, Mike! I hope that
other modes managers will take a sample from Mike's dedicated job.

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D