Re: [RTTY] 2007 CQ WW

To: Alec Otulak <sp2ewq@wp.pl>, 'Fred Dennin' <fdennin@numail.org>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2007 CQ WW
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:26:08 -0400
Alec,
plaques don't come that easy you know. I think it's good for all of us to feel
sometimes a little special in sharing a little glory after so much hard
contesting work. I'm sure everybody will be pleased to read you one day after
receiving a nice plaque. It's all in the spirit of good friendly contesting.
Congratulations to Fred!

73,
Fabi  va2up