Re: [RTTY] WAS certificate #612

To: "Ron DeBlock" <rdeblock@att.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAS certificate #612
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:48:22 -0400
Congrats Ron, good work!

I also received today WAS RTTY for my operation as YN2S past February, the
number is 611.
This is my third WAS RTTY award.
I have 49 QSL's via LoTW and one paper QSL from Alaska for this one.
Thanks to all hams participating in LoTW.
It took me 2 days and 18 hours to work all States RTTY; 3 months to wait for
QSL's and just one month and 10 days to receive the award itself.
Guys, try to confirm all 50 States via LoTW. In this case, in 6 days (in
USA) you will have WAS Award in your mailbox.

73's Andrei NP3D
2008/7/31, Ron DeBlock <rdeblock@att.net>:

> WAS RTTY certificate #612 arrived today.  49 out of 50 were LoTW, plus
> one card from WY.
>
> Special thanks to Dave NX7F for the LoTW QSL from NV after the NAQP RTTY
> contest.  He provided the last one for both Basic and RTTY.  I have
> bunch of other NV QSOs in the log, but Dave was the first to QSL.
>
> I sat at 50 worked and 49 confirmed for months with no response to my
> QSL requests.  Of course, 2 days after submitting my applications, I
> received a paper NV QSL for a CW QSO.
>
> WAS Basic #52,983 was in the same envelope.  For that one, all 50 were
> LoTW.
>
> 73,
> Ron N2JSO

73's Andrei