[RTTY] RTTY HELP PLEASE...

To: rtty@contesting.com, rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY HELP PLEASE...
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 21:41:44 EDT
Howdy Folks:

I'm having troubles with the station here and thought somebody might have
the answer. I've been working the TARA Grid dip Contest using AFSK RTTY and I
just had a report from a gentleman who said my numbers were all screwed up. He
said my signal was fine and all the rest of the message reply, just the
numbers  in example the reply is BILL BILL - FN32 FN32 is bad from what he
said.
Now I  made a little over 40 Q's and just 2 folks reported this problem. I'm
NOT
saying  they're wrong I just can't figure what the problem might be. Any Help
would be  appreciated

RIG: FT-1000MP
TONES: AFSK USB
PROGRAM: MixW V 2.17