[RTTY] THANK YOU

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] THANK YOU
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 22:01:39 EDT
Howdy Folks:

I'd like to personally thank ALL of you that answered my call for help with
my RTTY program and radio. It was so cool to see all the concerned replies and
 offers of assistance I received in such a short period of time.

Also, on behalf of TARA I want to thank you folks for getting on-the-air  for
our Grid Dip Contest this weekend. I know the band conditions were not the
greatest but a lot of you held in there and I appreciate your support.

I did have a great thrill working NL7V - Paul on Friday evening on 20 Meter
RTTY. He had a great signal and It was my first time to work the North Pole. I
 noticed him on again this afternoon too. It was also nice to see a couple of
the  JA's that showed on 20 later this afternoon.

All together it was a pretty good contest and I hope each of you will  submit
your score for us.

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of TARA

Read reviews on AOL Autos.