[RTTY] Alpha Clock

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Alpha Clock
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:29:00 -0700
A little OT but useful just the same. I was just working the SARTG
contest and realized I haven't seen this mentioned for a while so here
is a reminder.

There is a neat little freeware utility called Alpha Clock which puts
a small clock on your screen. It takes up about the same area as a
postage stamp and can be configured to show either local or UTC, 12 or
24 hour time and in several color schemes. You can position it
anywhere on your screen and it stays on top of other windows.  Very
handy during a contest.

Best of all, it's totally free:  http://www.irnis.net/soft/aclock/

Enjoy.

73, Bill W6WRT