[RTTY] SARTG ZC4LI SOAB HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG ZC4LI SOAB HP
From: "Steve and Judy" <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:09:49 +0300
Thanks for that info Lothar, I was looking at last years dates.
I was actually hoping to get a weeks start on Franto - 7X0RY
to give me a chance in the contest.
Mind you with great scores from you and Normunds - YL5T it
looks as though I will have to raise my game !!

As for UW8I Phil he did the same to me, but to Nicks credit
he did QSY when I asked him too. Well done Nick and a great
signal here from you.

73 and hope to cu in the SCC in two {2} weeks time.

Steve.