Re: [RTTY] W6WRT Russian RTTY MOAB, one radio

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W6WRT Russian RTTY MOAB, one radio
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 07:48:48 -0700
In all honesty, I think my friend with all his eagerness might have
slipped a few QSOs into the log that weren't, shall we say, entirely
valid. :-)  I did find and delete one with Wales on 40 meters
supposedly made with the path if full daylight. :-)

I hope the log checkers do a very thorough  job.

73, Bill W6WRT