Re: [RTTY] ST-6000 Jumpper Plugs

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ST-6000 Jumpper Plugs
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 05:56:41 -0700
Gee Jim if you would answer your email you would have had that long ago.

J3 1-5 jumpered, 6-10 jumpered, 4,11,16 jumpered, 8,12 jumpered,
J4 Scope 1 V, 2 Gnd 3 Horiz.
J5 Pin 1 rs232 out, ping 4 rs232 in, 5 gnd
j8 Pin 1 Loop high, ping 2 loop low.

Next time try answering your email.

73 Jay

>Well I got my junker ST-6000 from Ebay. But it came with no plugs on the
back. Would someone with a manual be so kind as to give me the pinouts for
the jumper plugs? I just want the scope to work. I think all I need is a
few jumpers on the large plug to make it work. I don't want to sink a bunch
of money into a manual if it this thing won't work.