[RTTY] CQWW RTTY Writeup

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY Writeup
From: Bill and Cindy <wb0o@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
I just got a new XCVR and was looking around for a big contest this month to
give it
a burn in and saw the CQWW RTTY in a few weeks. Then I remembered, that's the
contest that all the scores are simply lumped together in the results. No way to
compare scores with others in my geographical area. I have made thousands of
contacts in the CQWW RTTY over the years, but have never bothered to send in
a log because of the way the results are presented. Reading the scores on 3830
gives me the info I need.

Is there a reason this particular CQWW has the results lumped together (other
than
that it has always been done this way) ?

Bill KO7AA in Tucson, AZ