[RTTY] 30m RTTY

Subject: [RTTY] 30m RTTY
From: "Barry Murrell ZS2EZ" <zs2ez@zs2ez.co.za>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:19:41 +0200
Hi All

After a spell of rough weather (plenty of rain, 100+km/hr winds and
generally miserable propagation to boot) I am trying to get back into the
swing of RTTY operation before the CQWW this weekend.

In preparation, I will be trying some 30m RTTY this week, and probably most
of next week too (for the odd RTTYer who may still need ZS on 30m!)

Had good condx into EU tonight around 17h00 UTC, but the band faded quite
early. Should be on tomorrow from around 18h30, on or around 10.137, and
likewise Thursday and Friday too.

Haven't heard NA for a while now on any band - would be great to add both
the USA and Canada on 30m!!

Using a Cushcraft A3WS with 30m addon kit, and about 300W. Also available
for skeds on 17m (or any other viable band for that matter, except 80 and
160!!)

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Member: SARL - ARRL - SA AMSAT - PEARS
DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC (RTTY)#1,916
DXCC(phone)#34,990 DXCC 20m,15m
WAS(RTTY)#538  WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAZS  WAE-I#72(Mixed)
As ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHz)#1,334 UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22
WAC (Satellite)