[RTTY] FOR SALE: HAL ST-8000A RTTY MODEMS New In Box

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] FOR SALE: HAL ST-8000A RTTY MODEMS New In Box
From: dmccue@tekxtreme.net
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:36:49 -0700
I have a quantity of HAL ST-8000A MODEMS for sale. They are still
factory sealed and come double boxed with the inner box in Marvelseal
weather proof packaging. They each come with the manual and an envelope
of accessories that includes power cord, military type power adapter,
and a complete set of connectors. There are pictures available upon
request. I am asking $399 each plus shipping and am willing to negotiate
price for quantities. I am located in Maryland and am also willing to
meet local buyers so that they may inspect the equipment before
purchasing. I have sold these units to a number of people on the QTH.NET
Greenkeys list and references are available.

Damian McCue
TekXtreme LLC
dmccue@tekxtreme.net