[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY VE5SMC SOAB LP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY VE5SMC SOAB LP
From: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@unixgeeks.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:55:16 -0600
First RTTY contest, fairly casual operation between other events to
attend to. Had a blast!  I didn't make a huge number of QSOs, but I did
better than I expected from a 30m inverted V at 18 ft in a concrete and
steel canyon. Can't wait until I have real antennas (next year)!

            CQWWRTTY Score Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2008-09-26

     CallSign Used : VE5SMC
       Operator(s) : VE5SMC

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : RTTY
  Default Exchange : 04 SK
        Gridsquare : DO62QE

              Name : Sean Cavanaugh
           Address : 13-215 Pinehouse Drive
    City/State/Zip : Saskatoon  SK  S7K 6N9
           Country : Canada

      ARRL Section : SK
         Club/Team :
          Software : N1MM Logger V8.9.6

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN    Sec
          3.5       5      9    2    1    4
            7      32      62    4    4   17
           14     133     293   29   13   29
        Total     170     364   35   18   50

             Score : 37,492
               Rig : FT-950

          Antennas : 30m Inverted V

           Soapbox :
   Wow, what fun! This was my first RTTY contest. I did a lot b
   etter than I thought with just 100w and a wire up 20ft. Next
    year I'll be back with real antennas.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2008-09-28        Signature : Sean Cavanaugh