Re: [RTTY] Rules broken

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rules broken
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:35:02 -0500
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 07:36, David Wilburn <dave.wilburn@verizon.net> wrote:
> N1MM can do the exchange either way.  I set the exchange up to exactly
> match the rules.  The robot rejects the text.

Correct - and the two groups you mention further down are CQ and CQ!

One writes the rules and says "RST STATE ZONE" and the other sets the
robot to only accept "RST ZONE STATE".

I, and others, followed CQ's rules and then got rejected by CQ's robot!  Nice!

This ain't rocket surgery - just get it right, CQ!

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!