Re: [RTTY] TARA PSK Rumble

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TARA PSK Rumble
From: "Brian Kassel" <bkassel@dakotablue.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:13:32 -0000 (GMT)
Since I had planned to do this contests anyway, sure I would love to do
the team thing.  The scoring for the team entry though seems pretty
convoluted to me, or maybe there is an easier way than I can figure out
using Excel.

Other than the scoring question, I am in for sure!

Looking forward to the old Aluminum Kings getting together again, even if
only two of us.

We both should not drink too much coffee and take extra "medication" to
ward off the non-contester's getting to us... HI!

Brian K7RE