Re: [RTTY] Signal on 10.101 RTTY?

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Signal on 10.101 RTTY?
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:15:24 -0700
Yeah, and it sounds more like the old 850 shift, but have never been able to
print it out with any shift or sideband.  73
Tom W7WHY

Government - CIA - FBI - OSS - something like that. Been there for years

Lee

There is currently a signal on 10.101, here in VA.  It is much like
RTTY but with a 425 hz spacing.  I tried changing to this setting for
the mark spacing, and text was displayed, but it was no comprehensible
characters.  Could someone please let me know what this is?
--

David Wilburn
NM4M