Re: [RTTY] DXCC RTTY via LoTW only

To: "John Becker" <johnb3030@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DXCC RTTY via LoTW only
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:15:32 -0400
Before CQ WW DX RTTY 2008 I had only 32 countries confirmed via LoTW for
EW1AR. After the Contest, within less than a week, I received 30 New Ones
via LoTW! Good deal! Now I have 62 total!
Big Cotest always gives you New countries via LoTW, especially when you are
below 100 confirmed.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2008/10/6, John Becker <johnb3030@comcast.net>:

> rtty-request@contesting.com wrote:
>
> > DXCC RTTY via LoTW only
> > Who has what? - World Wide Rating
> > Please visit: www.k4fo.com/cqrtty/
>
> I looked at this page and decided to register. Since I have just gotten
> on RTTY in the last month, I didn't really want to show up on the list
> with 0 confirmations. I uploaded all of my RTTY QSOs to LoTW, including
> 167 in the CQ WW RTTY Contest. Bingo! 30 of the 76 countries I have
> worked on RTTY so far are already confirmed. Also H40MY on 3 new bands
> (CW), while the OPs are still out in the Pacific on their boat.
>
> 73,
>
> John, K9MM

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D