Re: [RTTY] Double buffers?

To: "'David Wilburn'" <dave.wilburn@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Double buffers?
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:19:34 -0400
David..

 If you look at the N1MM yahoo group and search back 2 weeks ago you should
find discussion about this. But for now here is the run down...

In N1MM this is called callstacking. There are 2 ways to get calls onto the
stack.
1. Create a macro that has {SOCALLSTACK} in it. By typing a call into the
entry window and hitting the Function key that has that macro in it will
place calls into the stack.

Or

2. When a call is displayed on the RX window hold the ALT-Key down and click
on that call sign. This is the fastest way to get calls onto the stack..

After that place this macro string into a function key. I usually use F-12.
{TX}{ENTER}! {LOGTHENPOP} TU NW {F5}{F2}{RX}

When you have calls on the stack and you go to log your current contact
instead of hitting your F3 key to log it hit F12 This will allow you to work
stations in succession....

73's Rick N2AMG