[RTTY] JARTS AA5VU Single Op HP 2008

To: CTDXCC List <ctdxcc@kkn.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS AA5VU Single Op HP 2008
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 16:54:37 -0500
After posting to 3830, all QSOs were exported in .ADIF format
that was digitally signed by the ARRL's tqsl application and successfully
uploaded to LotW.  The exported AA5VU-A.cbr log was uploaded with a
robot ACK number. My total QSO's are down from 2007 due to lack of
time in the chair.

73, Dick AA5VU

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AA5VU
Operator(s): AA5VU
Station: AA5VU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8.1

   80:  020  041    00
   40:  075  161    38
   20:  108  256    64
   15:  003  008    05
   10:  000  000    00
Total:  206  466   107  Total Score = 49,862

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was testing a Beta version of RUMped for Mac OSX that did good job
of logging; however, there are issues with Multipliers.  My QSO totals
and points are correct. Will leave the total scoring to the contest robot.
Thanks  to all for the QSOs.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/