Re: [RTTY] RTTY - WAS -> And then there was one....

To: dave.wilburn@verizon.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY - WAS -> And then there was one....
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:34:37 EDT
Lots of luck. I remember back when I was a Novice, I only needed Maine for
WAS and I had 4 worked sending QSL's with SASE's didn't do it so I sent to the
Little Print shop for 50 Blank cards with the Call Missing I filled out the
cards and asked them to just sign it and put it in the SASE that I sent them,
well one of them had enough energy to sign it and mail it to me. So I got my
WAS  as a Novice I also had WAC and WPNX #56. I also had 85 worked for DXCC
but only  had 75 on the wall when my 2 years were up.

The worst thing the FCC ever did was to Give the Novices a Microphone. the
next dumb thing they did was to eliminate the Novice License.

FCC are you listening???

G ED King K8OT