[RTTY] RTTY - WAS -> And then there was one....

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY - WAS -> And then there was one....
From: "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:16:09 -0400
I in the same situation but with a different state.

Got almost all RTTY during the CIS RTTY contest a month ago. This past
weekend during the JARTS contest I got the remaining ones, already confirmed
on LOTW. All I need is Wyoming for WAS and WAS RTTY. So yesterday I looked
up a few, based on eQSL recommendations, to see if I could identify someone
in WY doing digital and using LOTW. I emailed 2 folks late yesterday. No
response yet but I'm hopeful.

If anyone on this list is in WY and wouldn't mind, they can email me
directly off the list at david@levinecentral.com

Thanks, and good luck with Maine. For me, I have on LOTW for RTTY Maine
N1IVY and N4CW/1. Both were made/confirmed this past weekend.

73 - David
K2DSL