Re: [RTTY] WAS RTTY...

To: "Jeffrey Swiger (N8NOE)" <N8NOE@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAS RTTY...
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:23:36 -0700
Wow, congrats Jeff!! I know what you feel right now. Very nice!
Please keep on going and you get DXCC RTTY via LoTW... sooner than you
think!
Good luck, Jeff! And do not forget there is another nice RTTY award, called
WAZ RTTY.

73's Andrei NP3D
(WAS RTTY from NY, MA and YN-land, all via LoTW. DXCC RTTY via LoTW and WAZ
RTTY-paper QSL's)

2008/10/22, Jeffrey Swiger (N8NOE) <N8NOE@arrl.net>:

> Hey All,
>        Big news here today, It's official I got my WAS on RTTY..
> This is a big deal for me as this is the First ARRL Award I'd ever
> gotten and I'm all Geeked doing it all RTTY & 100% LoTW.
> I'm 11 confirmed Countries from DXCC and looking to get that also.
> But ... WAS RTTY #631.... I'm Happy even at work today!..
>
> Jeff-N8NOE

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D