[RTTY] Submitting JARTS Log

Subject: [RTTY] Submitting JARTS Log
From: "Barry Murrell ZS2EZ" <zs2ez@zs2ez.co.za>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:36:21 +0200
Hi All

Need some help - I have been trying to submit my log for the JARTS contest,
and am not having much joy!

I have saved the log in Cabrillo format, and accessed the Log Submission
page via the link on the Rules page. I filled in all the required
information, but when I click "Submit" I get a message saying "This form is
not available before Oct. 18". Seeing as it is 1 Nov., I am more than a bit
confused!!!!

Anyone have any solutions??????

BTW has anyone received certificates for last year's JARTS yet???

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Member: SARL - ARRL - SA AMSAT - PEARS
DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC (RTTY)#1,916
DXCC(phone)#34,990 DXCC 20m,15m
WAS(RTTY)#538  WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAZS
As ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHz)#1,334 UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22
WAC (Satellite)