[RTTY] MMTTY and Realtek High Definition Audio

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY and Realtek High Definition Audio
From: "Luciano Fusari" <luciano.fusari@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:59:25 +0100
Hello,

I'm trying to setup MMTTY 1.66G in a Laptop Acer Aspire
5720z with Vista Home Premium which has a Realtek
High Definition Audio SB. In this configuration I'm using a
SignaLink SL-1+ (which donot use COM) since laptop has
only 4 USB 2.0

I know Vista treats each individual sound card input and output as
separate device. But all test I have performed I'm unable to get
any AFSK on the output and key than PTT transceiver.

Of course If I use an external SB like Standard RigExpert connected
via a USB port with MixW sw all is running perfectky.

There is someone that had same problem with MMTTY and solved
it with particulary config or is impossible to have a solution ?

Tnx for answering

73's de Luciano I5FLN
GDXF # 517
Home e-mail