Re: [RTTY] WAE RTTY S&P Macro for No QTC

To: <aa5vu@arrl.net>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE RTTY S&P Macro for No QTC
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:58:43 -0500
Hi there Dick,
always nice to see your call in the contest. I would not include the NO QTC in
the response since more than 50% of the contacts will be in NA and the NO QTC
becomes then useless. Maybe just a quick macro key that says SRI NO QTC that
you could quickly send in case you're asked for qtc exchange. Just a thought of
course, then it's up to you.
Look forward to work you again this weekend. Have fun.

Fabi  va2up> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:40:00 -0600> From: aa5vu@arrl.net> To:
rtty@contesting.com> Subject: [RTTY] WAE RTTY S&P Macro for No QTC> > I am
setting up my macros for S&P exchanges> and wonder if I should end the exchange
with> NO QRA?> > This will be my response after I receive his report.> > QSL
%HISCALL %RST %TXNUM NO QRA %MYCALL TU> > The Beta software I will be using
does not> support QRA's and it may save time by just> saying NO QRA.> > 73,