[RTTY] QTC?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] QTC?
From: Daniel VE2SB <ve2sb@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:35:11 -0500
Hello. As the WAEDC is finish, I don't understand when it is the time to send
or receive the qtc (?). An other thing I don't understand, some bodys send
there qtc in one shut (no carage return between qtc) it make me completly
crazy. There is what I did for my first participation in this contest, hummm
not bad.

            QSOs     QTCs     Multipliers
80m:     45            0                 64

40m:    156        40               129

20m:    299       551              114

15m:      25        40                 28

10m:        0          0                    0

Total: 525 + 631 * 335 = 387260

I hope to meet you in the TARA contest.

 73
Daniel VE2SB