Re: [RTTY] Looking for resources: log analysis, RFI solutions

To: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>, "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Looking for resources: log analysis, RFI solutions
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:12:53 -0600
SH5 is a great tool, especially for DX contests. Last year I developed an
Excel spreadsheet specifically to analyze the ARRL Sweepstakes contest. You
can download a copy here:

http://chudek.aberon.net/index.cgi?mode=album&album=/Files-Spreadsheets/Contest%20Log%20Analyzers%202008

The import isn't automated like SH5. You need to manually copy/paste all the
QSO: lines from your Cabrillo file into the first worksheet. The next step
is to run the "Text to columns" command and your log will be processed and
reveal many statistics. There are individual worksheets with tables and
graphs that show the extracted data.

The K0RC tool also allows you to compare two logs, side by side. For
example, your 2008 CW and SSB logs. Or you can compare your log with your
friends log.

Feedback on this tool is always welcome.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN