Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 71, Issue 20, msg 3

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 71, Issue 20, msg 3
From: "Jeff Le Fouler F6AOJ" <f6aoj@orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:04:47 +0100
Hi Tom,

I have a full spec ST6000 on shelf since years.
I must have the manaul some where.
it will take a couple of days to locate it.

RX out is RS-232 compatible
you just have to make a special cable with DB9 at one end & a Molex
connector at the other one.

The demodulator is extremly simple just one 741 op amp per tone filter !
look here for some pictures
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/F6AOJ/cariboost1/crbst_24.html

73 Jeff  F6AOJ

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/F6AOJ/cariboost1/crbst_0.html