Re: [RTTY] What's Happening??

To: RTTY reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] What's Happening??
From: wb6rse1@mac.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:29:28 -0800

> On Nov 29, 2008, at 11:20 AM, MRBILL1953@aol.com wrote:
>
> I mean he should be  distraught at the idea that some CW contesters
> would even dare do such a
> thing. Good thing its not happening on 160 Meters....eh!
>
> Just Wondering In Troy
> Bill NY2U

The FCC specifies some very simple rules for our valued hobby:

Frequencies where modes are authorized.
Frequencies where you can operate those modes based upon your class of
license.
Power limits.
No deliberate interference.

When it comes to operating, especially in contests, it's a fools game
to attempt to legislate morality. On the other hand, good operating
behavior, in contests or otherwise, sets its own example.

Knowingly scheduling a contest conflict speaks for itself.

73 - Steve WB6RSE