[RTTY] TARA Score K4GMH

To: "RTTY Contesting" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA Score K4GMH
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 19:59:12 -0500
K4GMH SOAB HP
*Band*    *QSO*    *Sta*   *Prov*    *Dx *
160         0         0       0        0
 80        175     20      4         8
 40        291     22      1        23
 20        372      3       1        24
 15          0         0       0        0
  *10*       *  0  *     *  0  *    * 0 *       *0 *
Totals   838      45      6        55
Score: 88,828

Thanks for the QSOs.  Never ran out of new stations to work.  Also, a number
of new calls (to me) in this Contest .  Always amazing to see the growith of
RTTY activity.

Bands were typical of what we have been seeing.  Listened on 15, but never
heard anyone.

Funny thing: for some reason (old age?) I forgot we had shifted to standard
time.  Figured I had an hour before the start of the Contest.  All of a
sudden heard people calling "CQ TARA...." Still had some last minute
adjustments of the messages I wanted to do, etc.  Didn't get into the
Contest with any rhythm  for over an hour.  Then found the second amp. not
keying.  Took 15 minutes to track down a loose connector.  After that the
only problem in the shack was the operator.  Came down with my annual winter
cold on Monday and was not anywhere near 100%.

--
  73 and Merry Christmas,
  Mike, K4GMH