Re: [RTTY] [YCCC] Windows XP Pro OR Vista?

To: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [YCCC] Windows XP Pro OR Vista?
From: "Neal Campbell" <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:20:57 -0500
 Hi guys

I have a recommendation for storing all of your logs and data: a
service called SugarSync. It provides a program that does background
off-site backup to designated directories. They offer 10GB (I believe)
for free which could easily handle all of your logs. I subscribe to
their 30GB service. The other reason I do is that you can define
directories as part of a "magic briefcase" and it automatically synchs
those files on all of your computers. I divide my development work
between a lot of machines and it is super fast on the synchronization.

I have no financial stake in recommending this, I just think its the
greatest thing going!

Neal k3nc
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com