Re: [RTTY] Problem with radio programs

To: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Problem with radio programs
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:05:39 -0600
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 15:49, Dick White <whiter26@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I did not change anything. This just started on it's own. I have checked all

As someone in IT for the past ...  gah, nearly 17 years!!!  ... I can
honestly say "yeah, that's what they all say."  :-)

Assuming no actual hardware failure, I'd look at your "mixer panel"
and see if something got muted or unselected.  Double-click on the
speaker icon on the left edge of your system tray.

By default, you'll see your "Playback" options (audio out).  Make sure
nothing critical is muted.

By selecting Options -> Properties, you can select "Recording" options
(audio in).  Make sure the "right stuff" -- which varies by hardware
and connections -- is "selected".

Hope it's not hardware - Good luck!  :-)

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!