[RTTY] Still a problem

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Still a problem
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:52:38 -0600
For those who read my earlier post about my RTTY programs not hearing the
sound card and no water fall in MMTTY or N1MM. I still need some help. I had
a new sound card installed as the on board was failed. I uninstalled all the
digital [programs, MMTTY, N1MM etc.. I then installed MMTTY ver. 1.66G. Then
I reconnected all cables to my RigBlaster Plus and the Mark-5 Field as per
RigBlaster manual. I have been using AFSK set up.

When I open MMTTY I get this message:  "can't open sound card"   Can someone
tell what to do next?  I know it is Christmas, but maybe someone has nothing
better to do than help Dick. hi.

Merry Christmas     Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M