[RTTY] (no subject)

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>, "'NCCC Reflector'" <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: "J. Edward \(Ed\) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:14:56 -0400
   ARRL RTTY Round-Up Practice

Call: P49X
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: P40L/P49Y

Class: SOAB
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80: 38   10    0    1
   40: 32       15      1    0
------------------------
Total: 70   25    1    1  Total Score = 1,890

Club: none

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs.  It was a little light tonight, but then it is a
holiday and not the night before the contest.  Hopefully, there will be more
people tomorrow.  The OE6 on 80 was weak and only copiable on the EU
Beverage.  Best contact was N6WG running 5 watts in CA and Bob's first time
on RTTY.  Congratulations!

If you noticed the 100 Hz resolution in the QRV message, that's thanks to
WriteLog 10.70 Beta.  However, K6TA got the brunt of a WriteLog problem on
80 went I sent the TU/NW message and instead of thanking Ken (K6TA) I
"thanked" the VE3 I had just worked on 40.  Writelog takes the last contact
in the log rather than the last contact on the current band so in situations
like that, i.e., high rate, the message is confusing.  (Wayne, you're gonna
hear about this again!)

See you in tomorrow night's practice.  Now for some much needed sleep.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)