[RTTY] RTTY Roundup NP3D/W2(EW1AR) Single Op HP

To: "RTTY Reflector Reflector" <RTTY@contesting.com>, yccc@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup NP3D/W2(EW1AR) Single Op HP
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:32:45 -0500
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NP3D/W2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 23:38

------------
   80:  164
   40:  311
   20:  230
   15:   17
   10:
------------
Total:  722  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 43  Total Score = 70,756

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Planned to beat my own record from year 2007.
But, rotator on my SpiderBeam got stuck an evening before the Contest.
My antenna was still beaming 20 degrees North, so I had to work all US
stations
from the back or side.
And my new FT-950 did not come from HRO. Used only TS-570DG, my good old
boy.
Conditions were as usual: poor on 15 meters, fair on 20 meters, good to the
best on 80 and especially on 40 meters.
Missed and never heard: DC, WY, LB, NB, MB and all three VE8.
Last two hours were the best: worked 5 new States and 3 new Countries and
the rate
was over 90 Q's per hour, fantastic.
Thanks to all who called me and answered my calls, the first 2009 Contest
was a
good one!
Will see how is Triple Play going. (So far I have 8 States confirmed out of
48 worked)

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

--
73's Andrei