Re: [RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup N5UWY Single Op LP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup N5UWY Single Op LP
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 23:25:59 -0600
Looks like mine are crediting okay but the Robot had a
fit with 9 QSO's.  They were all 5NN reports from the
other side, hey that's what was sent.

Is there some way we can get the damnable "B4" crap
put to rest?  There's a YV that should know better and
it cost both of us a Q and a mult.  573 Q's and around 38k
points.....better than last year. Thanks for all the Q's.

Ron  K0IDT