Re: [RTTY] Good Observations in RTTY RU

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>, <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Good Observations in RTTY RU
From: "WS7I" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:52:12 -0800
Not sure about N1MM as I haven't mastered that yet but that certainly isn't the
case with Writelog Bill, you just hit the Insert Key and it "grabs" the call
and moves it to the exchange window. It has always done this since many many
versions ago as Ron K5DJ implemented it as I didn't like mousing and its far
easier to hit one key.

I suspect N1MM carried over the exact same functionality when it was created.