Re: [RTTY] LOTW

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LOTW
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:46:23 -0800
On Jan 6, 2009, at 2:15 PM, Art Searle W2NRA wrote:

> How could I miss OR?

Perhaps you didn't CQ for long enough for me to find you? :-) :-)

There were a few Oregon stations that were CQ'ing (W7YES, N1KEZ, K0JJ,
AC7ZG, K6UM, K7ZS), but I don't remember hearing any who did it over a
very extended period.  Perhaps the crummy weather here had put
everyone in a bad mood.  First it was snow and ice, and then it was
flooding.

I worked a few NY stations on 15, 20 and 40, so propagation was
definitely there.

73
Chen, W7AY