[RTTY] RTTY DXCC via LoTW - Thanks Everyone!

To: "RTTY e-Group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY DXCC via LoTW - Thanks Everyone!
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:05:55 -0500
Today in the mail I received my DXCC RTTY numbered 2,065 (as a side note my
DXCC CW #11,374 was in the same mailing), this all done using LoTW only.

Obviously for the 2064 RTTY Ops ahead of me this is old hat, but for me it
is quite exciting. For that, I wish to thank everyone for uploading your Q's
to LoTW and making it possible for me to earn these certificates. I also
want to thank ARRL for the LoTW and its ease to apply for the awards.

Thanks again everyone,
Eric - Ve3gsi