[RTTY] wpx rtty 09 -V31TB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] wpx rtty 09 -V31TB
From: "Rick Smith" <kt_7g_macro@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:02:06 -0800
We will be in Belize again this year for WPX RTTY as V31TB.  We hope to have 4
ops and two radios going this year instead of the two ops and one radio of last
year.  40 is great from there with the swamp mounted vertical.  The 5 band Quad
is no slouch either.  I am bringing some half squares for the second radio on
15-20 and 30 outside of the contest.  We should be up on rtty by Wednesday
00:00 before WPX.  Other calls should be V31WO (N7WO) Jake, V31UH (AC7UH)
Barbara, mainly SSB outside of contest, V31RW (AB7RW) Phil, cw outside of
contest. WE will be in country from 10th to 24th of February.  We have email
there..

KT7G
Rick Smith
360-896-0221