[RTTY] rtty was

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] rtty was
From: Ka0eic1@wmconnect.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:40:14 EST
Found in the mail today RTTY WAS #658, dated 1/8/09.  I wonder if it's
the first of 2009, or if someone beat me?

Anyway, thanks to all the RTTY ops in the contests who use LoTW.  I had
49 wkd/confirmed on LoTW.  I have been waiting to work MT for over 2
years until last weekend when I worked KB7Q and got his confirmation on
Logbook.  Thanks Gene!

See you all in WPX RTTY from N2WK, and then NAQP

73, Ken N2ZN

REPLY

Congratulations Ken.
     On Sat. 1-10-2009 I received RTTY WAS #655 dated 1-8-2009.   Took me a
year to get MT.  Thanks to Fred, KE7X for last week ends contact and lotw
upload.  Thanks to all that helped.  Having fun on RTTY.
73 KA0EIC Don