[RTTY] EQSL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EQSL
From: "Rick Smith" <kt_7g_macro@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:53:14 -0800
     EQSL matches the callsigns and a time window to put it in the other
station's inbox.  He decides if it matches or is a reject for either of you to
get credit.  The RTTY pileup mess of Belize last year when some folks did not
put a space after their last callsign in an answer to me and stuff ran together
created some interesting callsigns.  Folks that I knew did not do RTTY were
showing up in the composites that flowed across my screen.  That is another
soapbox, sorry!

KT7G
Rick Smith
360-896-0221