Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint .. this weekend

To: <ska@bartg.org.uk>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint .. this weekend
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:29:23 -0500
Hi John and all,
I will definitely be there, wouldn't miss such nice contest for the world. I
think it is very wise for organizers to advertise on this reflector before the
contest, just in case we forget or something. Deep freeze in Montreal Canada,
we'll be again in the minus 20C saturday evening but last week was 10 degrees
cooler !!hihi  as long as the rotors keep turning ...

Cu all in the contest this weekend,

73,   Fabi  va2up