Re: [RTTY] MMTTY Profiles

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY Profiles
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:16:50 -0500
Hi Jim,

You can either replace your USERPARA.INI file with the new one.  Or you
can select profiles out of the new file into a text editor and save them
 with a .pro name.  Then open MMTTY and make sure you have empty profiles
 under the profile menu.  If not, delete those you don't need.  Then load
 from file one of the .pro files.  Then under the profile menu use Assign
 Menu to add the profile you just opened.  Repeat the process for
 additional profiles you want to add.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com